Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Afran Nisho shoots precarious scene

Afran Nisho was seen starting the New Year in a shoot where he had to lie down on a ledge atop a 16 storied building in Uttara. With no safety equipment whatsoever, and the camera pointed directly at him, he was literally inches away from sure death during the scene.
He said, “My own hands and feet were my safety as I wrapped my leg around a metal pipe to save myself from falling.” He uploaded photos from the scene on his Facebook page and was met with fear and excited reactions from his fans. He has constantly experimented with his abilities in front of the camera for the past few years with various ranges of roles, and this was only a continuation of his quest in Shagor Jahan's drama “Neel Chokh”, where he plays the role of a street singer, opposite Tisha.

No comments: